I’m a blogger making a living from this new and dynamic medium from blogs like Android & iOS Developer Blog. I’m also a freelancer… but more of that shortly.
From Hobby to Professional
Back in 2013, I started my career as an Android Developer, worked with architects, engineers, and product management to deliver user-friendly mobile apps for the Android platform. I was responsible for Conceptualize, develop, and test native Android applications, including UI, core functionality, and third-party SDKs.
While I’m working for a mobile development organization, At the movement, I feel a little gap between component documentation and customization. I was stuck 2 days a small component integration. the actual job is 2 hours but I spent 2 days. That time I wrote a blog about this particular problem and submit at google blogger. After a few days, the people’s response was amazing. I didn’t know it at the time but that moment changed my life.
I’ve was learned so much from the experience of that blog, I had started a personal blog- AndroidWave where I’ve explored tutorials, tips & advanced topics along with full source code at a single place.
Over 7 years of comprehensive experience in Software Design and Architecture. I’m skilled with Java, Kotlin, Android, UI/UX, Material Design, Design Patterns, Android Architecture Component, Dagger2, RxJava, RxAndroid. I enjoy working on projects for innovation, profitability, and scalability.
My early career started off as an android developer and my philosophy for taking responsibility to gain visibility, has helped me a lot to stir trust amongst my mentors.
- Full knowledge of Android & React Native Technologies including deep configuration, Mobile Device Management solutions and related integrations.
- Adept with design pattern MVC, MVP, MVVM, Singleton, Observer, and Builder.
- Architect Android applications with MVP/MVVM pattern and dependency injection using Dagger2.
- Launched more than 15 Android app that maintains a 4/5 star rating in the Google Play Store with 20K+ downloads.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain informed of current technology.
- Participated in technical design sessions in coordination with software and mobile application development teams.
- To deliver infrastructure design, mainly focused on network, security, and other systems.
- Skilled in C, Java, Kotlin, Android, React Native.
Let’s discuss your project