This article is dedicated to those developers who want to become a better android developer. Every developer wants to become a better developer. So to become a good developer you need a proper roadmap. This article also for anyone who already started on Android Development and wants to sharp Android Development skills.
The main goal is to provide proper guidance to become a better Android Developer. I hope this roadmap helps you to to become a better Android Developer
Let’s started with the Android Development
- First of all, you have to basic knowledge of Java(Core Java Language ) for Android Development. I have prepared a small training plan for Java Development. Refer to this Java Training Plan
- Install and Setup Android Studio IDE of Android Development on your laptop or PC. Refer here
- Debug your app
- Android Beginner Training Plan
- Android Advanced Training Plan
- Understanding the Context In Android Application.
- Thread & MultiThread
- Process & Thread
- Database and SQL.
- Know about the REST & HTTP
- Learn about the content providers.
- Know about the 3rd party libraries
- Understanding Android Core. Looper, Handler, and HandlerThread are Android’s way of solving the problems of asynchronous programming. They are not old school, but a neat structure on which a complex android framework is built.
- Learn about Service and IntentService.
Learn a basic Android Development with in 10 days